The New Flying together is here! Effective the morning of May 29, whenever you log into Flying Together you will:
- See the new home page
- Only be able to access the new version of Flying Together and the Travel content
- No longer be able to switch back to the old version
Comparison of legacy Travel tab vs. new Travel tab (image below):
- Travel tab still located at the top of Flying Together (see red box). Click "Travel homepage" under Top hits to go to Travel page.
- Pass travel related topics now located on the left inside IN THIS SECTION **you'll have to click on IN THIS SECTION to see the fly away menu**(see yellow box)
- Pass travel systems such as employeeRES, myUAdiscount, other airline travel is now located on the left under Quick links (see green box)
- - Travel blogs and pass travel advisories is still located in the center (see purple box)
The new site is very user-friendly (and mobile friendly) but it is different from the previous version, so it may take a little getting used to. You will find some tips for using the site on Flying Together. If you have more questions about the new Flying Together, please email email@example.com.
For more information check out: